So, bunch of pictures. Flew from Tempe to LA (unremarkable, but the first time), LA to Tokyo (very long, and mostly dark), and Tokyo to Hiroshima (holy crap, I got a window seat).
Since sending them all to this blog would take forever, I'm just going to caption them in the flickr gallery I've set up and direct you there. One day I'll photoshop them all nice, but for now I have ten thousand other things to do, not the least of which is to figure out how to make my hair withstand all this stupid humidity. ._. saaaad
That said, here's the gallery. I'll make a new one for each gigantic buttload of photos I take, but for smaller batches, I'll just upload them here, I think.
Now, onward to homestay for the weekend. Oh god I hope my flat-iron works in their outlet...
-Vic
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Can't wait to see more throughout your trip. And your hair withstood the trip remarkably well. As far as the humidity is concerned, don't let it spoil your experience. In other words don't sweat the small stuff.
ReplyDeleteIt's not even sweat that's causing all this. The little water vapor bits in the air are ACTIVELY KAMIKAZE-ING MY BEAUTIFUL STRAIGHT HAIR
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Hiroshima.
ReplyDeleteThe photograph was improved to Facebook.
I was glad to meet you.
We guide it if there is a place that you want to visit in Hiroshima.
Don't worry too much about your hair, have a fantastic time, digging all the sights and sounds, and speak as much Japanese as you can! Your photos and your blog are great representations of your sense of humor. From this trip, perhaps subject matter for an honors thesis....?
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having such a great time you don't have time to update the blog...
ReplyDelete@Minori: どもありがとう!<3 ぜったいきみと公平ともう一度会いましょう!
ReplyDelete@Dad: DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT MY HONORS THESIS
I HAVE TOO MUCH TO FREAK OUT ABOUT ALREADY