Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11 - Money and Move-Out

Eww, I'm up early. For a test. Ewwww.

But, a Japanese test, so it's thematically sound, right?

I should probably be more worried about it than I am. What I am worried about, though, is Financial Aid saying they'd get my loans squared away in a week, and the fact that not only will a week from Monday be next Monday, and therefore far too close to the date I'm leaving for my comfort, but I won't be in Tempe to yell at them if they do anything wrong. Like, say, getting me the money on the 20th, while I'm in Japan, and after I've had my one stop in Tokyo.

Why, I would just fly into an implacable tiny rage. No one wants to see that.

So, let's hope the fact that I've been bugging them near-constantly about this means they've possibly realized I'm a bit concerned about money for this trip that's happening in eight and a half days.

1 comment: