Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4 - finals and finances

So, hello, I'm Vic, and I'm presently not in Japan at all. I'm at ASU, it's the day before finals start, and I'm varying between freaking out about a couple of my classes and the exams for them, and feeling all zen and self-congratulatory for getting all my other final projects done.

When you're a Japanese/Creative Writing major, you see, finals happen before finals week.

Luckily, the fact that I've only got 2 exams to worry about leaves me with more than enough time to despair about the financial aid office taking too long to get working on funding this trip for me. Goodness knows I don't have enough resources to do it on my own, so, like a crack dealer with his customer, they toy with me and make me wait until the absolute last second.

Hopefully they don't do like they always do fall semester. That is, take a month to get everything figured out, and then give me money for books.

If they don't hurry up, I'll be walking in next Wednesday to take out $9000 in student loans...

2 comments:

  1. Hope things are getting figured out, and that you are having fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probably be gratified to know you totally beat me to the whole blog-my-study-abroad idea. :)

    ReplyDelete