I was gonna write a "part 2" on the finals/goodbyes theme, but that will have to wait, because I don't know my grades and also holy crap everyone I am going to Harajuku asdklalsjdafjk
I've compiled a bunch of maps and guides on my desktop so I don't have to scrounge for internet in order to get where I want to go. Other than that, I can't be too responsible at the moment, because asldalsjdasdjalk HARAJUKU
THE PLACE I WROTE MY SENIOR PAPER ABOUT
I DRESSED UP SO MANY SEDONA GIRLS IN JAPANESE FASHION, JUST WAITING FOR THIS DAY
I AM GOING TO BE THERE PHYSICALLY WANDERING AROUND
I can't internalize this. If I did, I would explode. I would just tear myself to ribbons out of sheer happiness.
THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the climax of the story! Gonna wear the hell out of my new used Sex Pot Revenge jacketshirtthing that I got for 2500 yen, and my hair will look stupid, and I will not care one dram about it.
One day, I'll come back with more than 20,000 yen to spend. And then, O dear readers, you will all tremble in awe and fear of my epic clothinz.
What I'll do is, I'll pack two outfits and that is all, and each day I will buy the one I'll wear the next day. BUT ENOUGH FUTURE DREAMS
Er, tomorrow is in the future, but that's allowed
HARAJUKU YOU GUYS
THE ONE GWEN STEFANI THOUGHT SHE COULD CONDENSE INTO ONE GENERIC AMERICAN-STYLE CLOTHING LINE
Maybe you'll get a coherent post out of me in LA. For now, goodnight.
-Vic
No comments:
Post a Comment